Monday, November 9, 2009

Michael has now been walking a little bit today. He wanted to go for a stroll so bad that he was willing to walk over to his stroller to go for a ride. He is such an amazing little boy. When they took the drainage tube out he did not even cry just said ouch. I feel so bad that I can not do anything about the doctors hurting him. They have to do their job. He looked at me like why did you let him do that to me mom. He is now sitting on the bed with dad and playing with his car that is like dads car. They are watching TV together while I get a break and type this message. Michael is beginning to look so much better.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I am praying for your sweet boy and have asked a group of my friends to do the same. God Bless you

Donna/angel_wings

Michelle Council said...

Praying for you dear MIchael. I pray that today is a bit better than yesterday!

God bless you!

Michelle/ Angel Wings