Sunday, October 17, 2010

Michael is still doing well.  He went to have his ears checked and to have his hearing aid remolded.  He is so good about the test.  He actually has a lot of fun during the test.  They have him throw the ball's in the bucket and stack the blocks if he hears the sound.  They said that his hearing is the same.  They want him to wear the hearing aids while I am doing school with him.

Please be praying that next months results of the MRI and CT show that he is clear.  Pray that his blood test all show good things.  He goes in on November 12th and on the 18th we will have the MRI and CT results.  I should have the blood test results the 12th.  Thank you for praying for our little Miracle Michael.

Hi! Adrian we hope you are doing well and are still in remission.

1 Comment:

adrianb said...

Hi Michael, it's Adrian. I am so glad you are doing well. I am doing great and in remission as well. I had my port taken out a few weeks ago and am playing soccer. My next CT Scan is in Dec pray they come clean just like I know yours will as well.